A water based base and top coat made by Gofun Nail (Ueba Esou - the oldest paint company in Japan). The unique thing about this base & top coat is that it is made from natural materials and is water permeable.
Gofun Nail Polish is free from odours or fumes, and is extremely quick-drying.
Made in Kyoto using ancient paint making techniques handed down from generations, this is indeed a very special nail polish. The range is inspired by colours blended by Japanese master craftsmen - some colours have been handed down from over 270 years ago.
It can easily be removed with rubbing alcohol, and doesn't need a chemical nail polish remover. Ueba Esou does make an organic nail polish remover. Also, it can be a peel off nail polish - just roll and scratch from an edge when showering or washing hands - it should peel off easily.
- Extremely quick-drying.
- Safe for pregnant women
- Aroma/Essential oils can be added as it is water based.
- None of the strong odour found in conventional nail polishes.
- Will not harden in the container like conventional nail polish, so no wastage.
- Fingernails can breath due to the use of an oxygen-permeable binder - it is also water permeable and "wudud" safe.
- It is recommended to apply the nail polish just before bedtime as it will easily peel off if you wash your hands right after it dries.
Crafted with care in Kyoto, Japan